ZeroBulb is a creative website designing and Development company based in Kochi, Kerala providing services across the 25+ countries.
Position: SEO Analyst
Location: Kochi, Kerala
Experience: Minimum 1 year
Desired Candidate Profile: B.Tech/B.E (C.S.E/ IT/ E.C.E), MCA
Responsible for amplifying the online traffic from search engines by optimizing and reviewing media components on the website and confront to industry best practices to deliver search engine friendly designs. SEO Analyst can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaign
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Develop Page Titles, Meta Descriptions, Meta Keywords, and Image ALT Tags for new and existing web pages.
- Carryout keyword research to find out suitable keyword targets when necessary.
- Evaluate Website content index, wireframes, comps and copy drafts to include the appropriate keywords in URL’s, links and page body.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals
- Trace missing or duplicate HTML tags and make them correct to furnish the unique page to its customers.
- Actively support and participate in our social media strategy, and provide SEO support and recommendations for press releases, blogs and other social medial channels.
- Recognize areas of flaws within the Website that could prohibit major search engines from finding our content.
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Passion for SEO, the ability to think creatively and to identify and rectify the problems.
- In depth Knowledge in Bing Webmaster Tools, Competitive Research Tools, Google AdWords and Google Keyword Planner.
- Working experience in CMS and building / administering content in CMS environments.
- Comprehensive knowledge in HTML and CSS.
Comments are closed.